The 2022 Global Internet Phenomena Report is available now.
Get insights into:
- Which big-tech brands are generating more Internet traffic than “everyone else” and what that can mean for app QoE.
- Why apps matter more than ever, and how work-from-home, gaming, and the industrial IoT will make 1TB-per-month and even 3TB-per-month “power users” a more common phenomenon.
- Growing app complexity due to the explosion of video, and increase in QUIC, iCloud Private Relay, encryption, and more.
- Real-world impact of recent high-profile Internet and cloud outages on related and unrelated apps.
- The hottest trends in Mobile, 5G, and fast-growing apps.