Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Live at two convenient times:
The 2018 Global Internet Phenomena report from Sandvine is here! The internet has undergone significant changes over the past two years, and Sandvine has all the data to help you understand both the global trends as well as the trends in your region. Insights in the report include:
- You might expect video to be the top application for downstream bandwidth – but by how much and which video provider?
- What application is the leading upstream bandwidth consumer?
- We love social networks – which one consumes the most network resources?
- Player Unknown Battlegrounds or Fortnite – who is the bandwidth leader? Or is it League of Legends?
- What ”Message me” app uses the most bandwidth: Skype, WhatsApp, LINE, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, or a dark horse?
- What audio streaming applications are the big winners – Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, or someone else?
These questions and many more will be revealed
in this edition of the Global Internet Phenomena Report!
Register today for one of the October 2 webinars and you'll be among the first to receive the report in your inbox when it is released on Tuesday, October 2, 2018.