Empower subscribers to manage their own services and to carry out automated workflows
By empowering subscribers to manage their own services and devices, communications service providers can grow revenue and drastically reduce operational expenses, while simultaneously improving the subscriber experience and increasing subscriber loyalty.
Millennial customers around the world have grown up with beautiful user interfaces, best-in-class digital service platforms, and stunning digital ad campaigns. Due to these experiences, subscribers now expect much more from digital interactions than ever before.
To meet the rising tide of digital expectations, communications service providers (CSPs) need to provide subscribers with the tools to quickly review data usage, personalize their services, and purchase top-ups.
- Display usage statistics and subscription details in an easy to view format
- Enable subscribers to make changes to their account and truly personalize their services
- Find answers to questions with contextual FAQs and user guides
- Enable automated workflows (e.g., initial onboarding, threat remediation, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Purchase bundles and activate services through an automated interface
- Can also include purchasing premium content through an operator-branded content marketplace
- Control account features and authorizations
- For instance: set parental control web filters, application prioritization, etc.
Whitepaper: Improving Customer Experience: Best Practices for Subscriber Engagement
In this paper, we’ll share our best practices for subscriber engagement and teach CSPs how to grow top-line revenue and reduce operating costs while improving the overall customer experience.