Notifications and Promotions
Deliver the right message at the right time on the right channel
Notifications and promotions are an entire use case family unto themselves.
Sandvine OutReach lets you deliver the right message, at the right time, and on the right channel.
What is the reason for delivering a notification message?
- Usage update
- Marketing promotion (e.g., up-sell, cross-sell, short-term offer, etc.)
- Network security alert
- Copyright violation notification
- Bill reminder
- Service change/update
- Weather alert
- Fair use policy
- Sponsored advertisement
- …and more!
What is the trigger for the communication?
- Usage threshold is crossed
- Subscriber came online
- Attempted access of restricted content
- Time period (e.g., hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Billing cycle
- Malicious network activity is detected
- External event (e.g., extreme weather, missing child, third-party notification)
- Service change requested
- …and more!
What is the best channel for your message?
- In-browser overlay
- In-browser push notification
- HTTP redirection
- SMS or USSD
- Browser push notification
- Mobile application
- Subscriber portal
This interface contains two personalized contextual promotions: one for a phone upgrade, and one for roaming bundles that takes advantage of location awareness.
Whitepaper: Improving Customer Experience: Best Practices for Subscriber Engagement
In this paper, we’ll share our best practices for subscriber engagement and teach CSPs how to grow top-line revenue and reduce operating costs while improving the overall customer experience.