Excel in the face of rapid change with the real-time visibility, protection, and network control capabilities to drive maximum return on value to clients
To excel in the face of change, heightened customer expectations, emerging technologies, and the demand for greater productivity, financial services providers require low-latency, high-bandwidth connectivity between sites to communicate quickly with financial exchanges and drive ultimate return on value for their clients.
Additionally, the employees of these companies need reliable Internet service to access online resources and hosted applications—just like any other modern office worker.
With Sandvine’s Cloud Services Policy Controller, financial services providers can:
- Understand their network needs by studying actual employee usage patterns
- Manage congestion and understand where network quality improvements and service upgrades are required
- Protect the financial services network from online threats and identify employee equipment and workstations infected with malware
- Detect and prevent data loss and sensitive document leakage
- Secure transactions and documentation across the network to meet regulatory compliance