Go beyond power and rack space to offer security, real-time visibility, and guaranteed SLAs to Data Center clients
Owning and operating a profitable data center requires more than simply managing power and rack space. With businesses of all sizes offloading technology to the cloud, and hosting providers becoming more plentiful, data center operators must show competitive differentiation and service diversification to secure customers.
To do this effectively, data center operators require real-time visibility into network activity and granular control over traffic and usage. Only then can they truly understand how their services are being used and take action when it’s needed.
With Sandvine’s Cloud Services Policy Controller, data center operators can improve their own operations and achieve market differentiation:
- Provide customers with usage reports, service summaries, and control over their own usage
- Deploy advanced security features that protect against DDoS attacks, botnets, and other malicious behaviors
- Diagnose and troubleshoot potential network issues with real-time diagnostics
- Audit network behavior to deliver on and enforce advanced service level agreements
- Gain insight into customer usage to spot opportunities for new services and to proactively notify customers when a different service option might be more suitable
- Manage link congestion and determine where network quality improvements are required immediately across data center sites