Unveiling new version of eVolution virtual analytics probe targeted at 5G Network Data Analytics
Fremont, CA – February 21, 2018 – Sandvine, a global leader in network intelligence, today announced that they will be showcasing a suite of new Active Network Intelligence use cases at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The solutions on display lay the foundation for closed-loop network automation by providing mobile operators with a deeper understanding of their network data, allowing them to make more informed decisions and fundamentally disrupt the economic models currently in place.
At the core of the analytics solutions on display is a new version of eVolution, Sandvine’s virtual analytics probe, part of a portfolio designed for the material reduction in operational expense.
By delivering deep data granularity and flexible export formats, Sandvine’s eVolution probe provides network operators with unmatched insight on the voice, data and video traffic going through the network. As a result of this data granularity and low operational costs, eVolution offers network operators the ability to remove other data analytics platforms from their network, resulting in significant cost savings and a better data foundation to make intelligent business decisions.
For operators focused on 5G, eVolution will serve as the foundation of their Network Data Analytics (NWDA) function by measuring the delivered subscriber experience and providing contextually aware service analytics to the operator, including 5G network slices that require special treatment. This deep data granularity is achieved by leveraging Sandvine’s investments in machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide insight into users, services, applications, and devices that is unmatched in the industry.
Sandvine's Active Network Intelligence distinguishes itself in the market by being the only vendor able to enable true closed-loop automation through detection, prediction, and action. Sandvine helps networks to adapt to changes in user needs, business goals, or network conditions in real-time and without human intervention. For network operators who choose Sandvine, this means they can deploy a single platform and leverage Active Network Intelligence to solve multiple pain points in their network, including:
- Analytics: Taking the guesswork out of managing a network, allowing operators to make decisions based on facts, rather than assumptions and guesses
- Network Optimization: Helping contain costs, preserve the quality of experience, and improve efficiency, with intelligent network optimization
- Network Security: Enrich feeds to Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems that protect the network
- Regulatory Compliance: Keeping up with changing network operator regulations, quickly and cost-effectively
- Revenue Assurance: Getting paid fairly for the data and services the network delivers
- Revenue Generation: Growing revenue by rapidly deploying innovative services that customers want
To learn more about how Sandvine’s Active Network Intelligence solutions can help meet the new economic challenges facing mobile operators, visit Sandvine at Mobile World Congress (Hall 5, Stand F31) or request a meeting in advance at https://www.sandvine.com.
Topics: Press Releases Banner