Fremont, Calif., February 20, 2015 — Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT), the global Subscriber Experience company, today announced it will be attending and exhibiting its award-winning subscriber experience solutions at Mobile World Congress taking place in Barcelona from March 2-5, 2015.
Exhibiting in Hall 5, Stand 5H61 in the largest ever presence at the event for Procera, attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with executives and view cutting-edge technology demonstrations including:
- PacketLogic/VTM, Procera’s NFV subscriber experience management solution that was recently benchmarked on Intel COTS platforms at a blazing fast 150Gbps with full internet intelligence capabilities. Procera continues to set the standard in NFV performance, enabling network operators to rapidly gain the deep insight they need to improve network flexibility and service agility.
- Customer Care and Engineering Analytics Insights solutions, made possible by the unique granularity delivered by the PacketLogic platform, provide visibility into subscriber, application, content, device, location, and quality of experience (QoE) and present relevant KPI information to customer service or engineering teams for instant analysis and action.
- RAN Perspectives and Video Perspectives, Procera’s real-time location awareness and video analytics solutions, provide different views of the network that focus on specific intelligence metrics to deliver a more complete picture of the network enabling the operator to deliver the best subscriber experience possible. RAN Perspectives recently won “Best in Show” in the 2014 Fierce Innovation Awards.
- Procera will also be launching a new book on March 2 titled "Mobile Subscriber Experience for Dummies" that introduces readers to the topic of mobile subscriber experience software. These technologies use a wide variety of data-gathering and analytic techniques to discover what your customers are doing and how to develop better services for them, and are becoming essential for providers that want to keep subscribers happy and bring new subscribers aboard.
- Procera will be holding meetings with fellow vendors and solution providers to add to the list of companies currently joining the Procera Alliances Program, a rapidly growing program fostering mutually developed and integrated solutions that are jointly monetized and marketed to enterprises and network operators worldwide.
- Lastly, Procera will be unveiling early results of their ongoing survey on the mobile subscriber experience that seeks to identify consumer pain points associated with their mobile service providers. The brief survey is open to the public on Procera’s website at proceranetworks.com/survey, and one respondent chosen at random will win an iPad Mini 3.
Procera also invites attendees to join their cocktail receptions at Mobile World Congress, beginning with the “Mobile Subscriber Experience for Dummies” book launch party on March 2 at 5:00 p.m. CET, followed by a joint reception with Intel around NFV performance and implementation on March 3 at 5:00 p.m. Later on March 4 at 5:00 p.m. Procera will co-host a reception with Openet where attendees can learn more about the companies’ recent joint ETSI NFV proof-of-concept demonstrations and their mutually developed solution Revenue Express. Show attendees can RSVP for the book launch party by visiting Procera’s Mobile World Congress landing page or stopping by Procera’s booth at the event.
To learn how Procera can help you improve your subscribers' experience or to schedule a one-on-one meeting at Mobile World Congress, visit http://www.proceranetworks.com/form/mwc or visit Procera at Hall 5, Stand 5H61.
About Procera Networks, Inc.
Procera Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PKT), the global Subscriber Experience company, is revolutionizing the way operators and vendors monitor, manage and monetize their network traffic. Elevate your business value and improve customer experience with Procera’s sophisticated intelligence solutions. For more information, visit http://www.proceranetworks.com or follow Procera on Twitter at @ProceraNetworks.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements related to Procera Networks, Inc., including statements relating to the introduction of a new product and solutions, the potential new applications for Procera’s products, the performance of and demand for Procera’s new products and solutions, the timing of general availability and the ability to generate revenue from new products and solutions, and the ability of its products and solutions to interoperate effectively with other technologies and meet the requirements of customers. Statements in this release that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks and uncertainties related to the acceptance and adoption of Procera’s products and solutions; the Company’s ability to service and upgrade its products; its dependence on a limited product line and key customers; its dependence on key employees; its ability to compete in our industry with companies that are significantly larger and have greater resources; its ability to protect its intellectual property rights in a global market; its ability to manufacture product quickly enough to meet potential demand; and other risks and uncertainties described more fully in the Company’s documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. More information about these and other risks that may impact Procera Networks’ business are described in the "Risk Factors" sections of its Form 10-K filed for the year ended December 31, 2013, its subsequently filed quarterly reports, and other reports filed with the SEC, which are available free of charge on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or on Procera’s website at http://www.proceranetworks.com. Given these risks and uncertainties, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Procera as of the date hereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify any forward-looking statement for any reason.
Bob Eastwood, Engage PR for Procera Networks, 510-748-8200 x215,
Investor Relations Contact
Michael Bishop, Blueshirt Group for Procera Networks, 415-217-4968,