Sandvine’s network policy control solutions add intelligence to fixed, mobile and converged communications service provider networks to enable services that can increase revenue and reduce network costs. Sandvine’s networking equipment performs end-to-end policy control functions including traffic classification, and policy decision and enforcement across the data, control and business planes. Sandvine’s products provide actionable business insight, the ability to deploy new subscriber services and tools to optimize traffic while enhancing subscriber Internet quality of experience.
Sandvine’s network policy control solutions are deployed in more than 300 networks in over 100 countries, serving hundreds of millions of data subscribers worldwide.
Recent Financial News and Reports
- July 17, 2017: Sandvine Corporation To Be Acquired By Francisco Partners’ Affiliate And Combined With Procera Networks
- July 17, 2017: Sandvine Announces Termination Of Arrangement Agreement With Scalar Acquireco Corp.
- July 17, 2017: Sandvine Reports Q2 2017 Results
- July 7, 2017: Sandvine Announces Receipt Of Revised Acquisition Proposal From PNI Canada Acquireco Corp.
- July 6, 2017: Sandvine Enters Into Amended And Restated Arrangement Agreement With Vector Capital Affiliate Scalar Acquireco Corp.
- June 27, 2017: Sandvine Announces Receipt Of Acquisition Proposal From Francisco Partners
- More financial reports and filings...