Sandvine’s network policy control solutions add intelligence to fixed, mobile and converged communications service provider networks to enable services that can increase revenue and reduce network costs. Sandvine’s networking equipment performs end-to-end policy control functions including traffic classification, and policy decision and enforcement across the data, control and business planes. Sandvine’s products provide actionable business insight, the ability to deploy new subscriber services and tools to optimize traffic while enhancing subscriber Internet quality of experience.
Sandvine’s network policy control solutions are deployed in more than 300 networks in over 100 countries, serving hundreds of millions of data subscribers worldwide.
Investor Conference Call
Recent Financial News and Reports
- May 26, 2017: Sandvine Corporation To Be Acquired By Vector Capital
- May 16, 2017: Sandvine’s Application Provider Ecosystem Connects Apps With CSPs To Rapidly Enable Application-Specific Plans And Services
- May 4, 2017: Sandvine: Almost 70% Of Kodi Installations Are Configured To Access Unlicensed Video Content
- April 27, 2017: Sandvine Celebrates 10 Years As One Of The Best Workplaces In Canada
- April 7, 2017: Sandvine Announces Voting Results For Election Of Directors From Annual General Meeting
- April 6, 2017: Sandvine Reports Q1 2017 Results
- More financial reports and filings...