Sandvine’s network policy control solutions add intelligence to fixed, mobile and converged communications service provider networks to enable services that can increase revenue and reduce network costs. Sandvine’s networking equipment performs end-to-end policy control functions including traffic classification, and policy decision and enforcement across the data, control and business planes. Sandvine’s products provide actionable business insight, the ability to deploy new subscriber services and tools to optimize traffic while enhancing subscriber Internet quality of experience.
Sandvine’s network policy control solutions are deployed in more than 300 networks in over 100 countries, serving hundreds of millions of data subscribers worldwide.
Investor Conference Call
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Results Conference Call and Presentation - Thursday, January 12, 2017, 8:30 am E.T.
- Fourth Quarter 2016 Revenue Estimate Conference Call - Thursday, December 9, 2016, 8:30 am E.T.
Recent Financial News and Reports
- February 14, 2017: Sandvine Unlocks New Revenue Streams For CSPs With Mobile Data Management For Business Customers
- January 31, 2017: Sandvine Virtual Series Achieves Certification With Red Hat Openstack Platform 8.0
- January 23, 2017: Performance Of Sandvine’s Virtual Products Validated By EANTC
- January 12, 2017: Sandvine Reports Q4 2016 Results
- January 11, 2017: Sandvine Wins $4 Million Deal For Application-Based Pricing And Business Intelligence At Tier 1 Operator
- January 3, 2017: Sandvine Sets Date For Release of Q4 2016 Results
- More financial reports and filings...