Sandvine’s network policy control solutions add intelligence to fixed, mobile and converged communications service provider networks to enable services that can increase revenue and reduce network costs. Sandvine’s networking equipment performs end-to-end policy control functions including traffic classification, and policy decision and enforcement across the data, control and business planes. Sandvine’s products provide actionable business insight, the ability to deploy new subscriber services and tools to optimize traffic while enhancing subscriber Internet quality of experience.
Sandvine’s network policy control solutions are deployed in more than 300 networks in over 100 countries, serving hundreds of millions of data subscribers worldwide.
Recent Financial News and Reports
- September 21, 2017: New Sandvine Emerges as the Leader in Network Intelligence
- September 21, 2017: Sandvine Corporation, Francisco Partners And Procera Networks, Inc. Announce Completion Of Acquisition Of Sandvine Corporation
- September 11, 2017: Sandvine Obtains Final Court Order Approving The Plan Of Arrangement
- September 7, 2017: Sandvine Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Plan Of Arrangement
- August 28, 2017: Independent Proxy Advisory Firms ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Sandvine Shareholders Vote in Favour of Plan of Arrangement
- August 24, 2017: Sandvine Integrates With Google’s Mobile Data Plan Sharing API To Improve Experience For Subscribers
- More financial reports and filings...