A core aspect of Sandvine’s strategy is to enhance its value proposition to communications service providers (CSPs), and potentially other networking markets, through both organic product development and acquisitions.
Areas of Focus
Sandvine primarily focuses on acquiring companies that already serve the CSP market and can provide complementary capabilities to one of Sandvine’s core policy control solution areas. We’re looking for great technology built by great teams who are on the path to building a great company.
- Service Creation: Solutions that bring unique capabilities to help CSPs launch new subscribers services in a turnkey fashion
- Internet of Things: Solutions that enable CSPs to securely deploy and manage a policy-based solution to address the challenges of bringing billions of connected devices to the network
- QoE and Customer Experience Management: Analytics and big data solutions that can bring unique insights and analysis into network data, including for measurement of subscribers’ quality of experience for video, web, gaming, and other important traffic categories
- Cyber Security: Complementary and critical network protection capabilities
- Subscriber Engagement: Complementary capabilities for engaging subscribers in real-time at key moments of interaction, through multiple devices and channels
- NFV and SDN-based (data plane or control plane) platforms and applications: To help CSPs significantly improve the time-to-market for rolling out new platforms and services while lowering the total cost of ownership
To date, Sandvine has purchased earlier stage companies but will consider larger acquisitions that let the company enter an adjacent solution space that offers a natural extension of Sandvine’s capabilities.
Teclo Networks brought TCP Accelerator to Sandvine’s Traffic Optimization portfolio. TCP Accelerator allows for faster data transmissions and increased application performance for a consistently better subscriber quality of experience, all without changing the network infrastructure.
Interested in becoming part of Sandvine? Contact: email@example.com