As a Regulatory Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting Sandvine’s technical capabilities. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact and use skills and experience to manage accounts and expand current client base, in assigned regions, while providing superior customer service to new and existing partners.
• Provide exceptional customer service to new and established clients
• Prepare and present custom solutions with partners
• Focus on continued new business development
• Manage all aspects of the client relationship
• Creates value for clients and adds to the company’s capabilities and reputation
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Sandvine’s product offering and tailoring presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations
• Assist clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions when necessary
• Operate within Sandvine’s guidelines and Code of Conduct
What skills you bring
• Ability to create an environment of success and promote superior performance against stretched targets
• Selling experience
• Ability to cold call prospects, identify and qualify opportunities
• Able to translate methodology into results
• Strong use of sales tools and selling methodology to support a differentiated sales experience for customers
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by leading the team to drive real and long-standing business value
Sandvine Applicant Data Protection Authorization
Thank you for your interest in Sandvine. In order to consider you for possible employment with Sandvine, we need to collect and process some of your personal data. Please read the following Sandvine Data Protection Authorization and provide your consent to collect and process your personal information for employment consideration.
Your data will be retained by Sandvine in our global recruitment system located in Canada for a period of five years. The information you are submitting to Sandvine is considered personal information and may be protected by worldwide data protection laws, including but not limited to the Canadian PIPEDA and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Sandvine takes data privacy compliance very seriously and is committed to compliance with all applicable privacy laws.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this authorization, including providing consent to collect your personal data for the purpose of potential employment or an internship with Sandvine. We will not be able to accept applications otherwise.
While we're not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
Please reach out to our recruiters to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You may also email our team at GTATeam@sandvine.com to begin a conversation about individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process and support moving forward if you are successfully hired.