Careers at Sandvine
Senior Software Engineer – TCPLocation: Bangalore, India (Development)
Senior Software Engineer – TCP
Want to help build a Smarter Internet?
Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high-quality solutions on the planet! If you like working on the latest advances in the internet with engineers who thrive in a collaborative, global organization and have the skills and technical chops to challenge how to get stuff done and do it, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team. Here at Sandvine we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work.
The candidate will develop real-time embedded software in C/C++ for one of Sandvine's core products, the PTS (Policy Traffic Switch) or SDE (Service Delivery Engine).
This role involves working closely with Product Management and senior members of the Engineering team to design, implement & deliver improvements and new features. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
What skills you bring
- Engineering Graduate with 5+ years of experience
- Expert C and C++ programmer, ideally in the networking area
- Data Analysis of large datasets using R, perl, and shell scripting
- Excellent networking knowledge including deep understanding of TCP
- Ideally contributed to an existing TCP implementation in the area of congestion control or other
- Excellent Linux knowledge
- Familiar with DPDK and integration to high speed software based networking
- Virtualization with kvm and ESXi
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Engineering or computer science degree
At Sandvine, we’re really smart people doing a really hard, important job. We’re building a smarter Internet. Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services, engage with subscribers and gain insight into, optimize and secure network traffic. We’re a global company with over 300 customers in more than 100 different countries.
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work® Institute 10 times, our Team Members have the opportunity to innovate, take on new challenges, and make a difference in delivering products that have a real business impact to our global customers. Their ideas are heard and quickly translated into reality, helping to shape tomorrow's smarter Internet.
What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team